Medical Home Care Professionals have been assisting those in Shasta County for 35+ years with exceptional nursing care. We pride ourselves in being the go-to home health care provider to countless families while traversing challenging situations like this pandemic together with transparency. Real people are here to answer your every question with honesty and timeliness. If an agency cannot do that, then what makes you think that they will show the same compassion and care to your loved one? We understand this and believe Medical Home Care Professionals carry this DNA within everything we do!
When hiring, it’s important to go into this having all the questions ready beforehand. This not only helps you be more informed, but it also helps us meet your needs more directly and efficiently. Having the right questions also helps point us exactly to your needs. So where do you start? Below is a list of questions that should get you started.
- Is your agency certified to take Medicare or Medicaid?
- Are your nurses and aides insured through your agency?
- What process do you go through to hire one of your team members?
- Do you have additional screening yearly?
- How do you evaluate your caregivers?
- How often do you evaluate your caregivers?
- What training do you provide your caregivers?
- How does your team respond to emergencies?
- What specific services do you offer?
- Has your agency won any awards?
- What if my loved one wants someone different to care for them?
- How likely will Medicare/Medicaid cover some of my costs?
- Are there any other insurance plans you offer?
- Are there any other expenses I should be aware of?
- Is there someone I can call anytime?
There are but a few questions that should help you take the step with confidence and reassurance needed to get the care you deserve! Of course, these are only meant to get you thinking—so feel free to add to this list any other questions you may have. Being well informed is essential for everyone to be on the same page and for expectations to be met. Our team is skilled in digging to the root of what you need, so there’s no pressure. We’re here to help.
Today, Medical Home Care Professionals are one of the largest locally owned and operated agencies in Shasta County and have clinical teams of nurses, therapists, social service workers, Aides, and caregivers that are dedicated to providing our patients/clients with, respect, dignity, and quality care to guarantee a positive experience while healing at home. Give us a call today to learn more at 530-226-5577.